The Software Applications Trainer’s role is to deliver training to customers of All American Solutions about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in support of their objectives. This individual is responsible for designing, delivering, and improving software applications training programs and related courseware.
Strategy AND Planning
· Coordinate with VP of Operations to assess customer training needs and objectives.
• Develop and coordinate an overall software applications training curriculum for All American Customers
• Design, develop, and deliver software applications training programs and individual classes.
· Instructors needed for: Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media,
Android, iPhone training and Internet Search Secrets.
· Develop and deliver new courses for new and existing software applications, including all course materials.
· Review training materials and documentation and keep them up to date.
· Create and communicate training schedules in consultation with VP of Operations.
· Create and administer training event feedback mechanisms. Analyze results, make recommendations for training improvement, and integrate changes in curriculum and/or courses.
Formal Education & Certification
· 1-3 years experience in adult training techniques and methodologies, staff training, customer service training either in person or using the internet
Knowledge & Experience
· Experience with staff development and/or human resources management.
· Some experience with adult learning principles, methodologies, and course design techniques.
· Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and consistent positive attitude.
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
· Highly self motivated and directed.
· Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
· Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Very strong customer service orientation.
This is an independent contractor, virtual position with the ability to work from home.
Compensation: $40 dollars per instruction hour.
Forward Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us At: http://www.allamericansolutions.us/