YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- You’re strategic, yet analytical. You think broadly across the enterprise, yet are comfortable living in the detail and identifying the key metrics necessary to shape your plan.
- You’re comfortable being a change agent. You have successfully influenced and motivated cross-functional teams/divisions toward common goals, standards and initiatives.
- You strive to conduct negotiations that result in win-win outcomes. You build credibility and productive working relationships – both internally and externally – and drive a clear vision of the business objectives that need to be achieved.
- You bring experience in a manufacturing environment. You’re familiarity with common manufacturing vendors and the products being purchased allow you to make solid recommendations to achieve the desired outcomes. Bottom line, you know how to drive cost savings.
TO QUALIFY, YOU WILL BRING:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 5 to 7 years of supplier/vendor management, procurement and/or supply chain related experience for both direct and MRO/indirect expenses.
- 3 to 5 years of experience analyzing and consolidating vendors across an enterprise (multiple divisions or business units), including authoring and constructing supply agreements or other contracts.
- Prior experience working in a corporate or shared services structure preferred.
- Prior Lean Six Sigma experience preferred
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
New Hope, Minnesota, United States