TO QUALIFY, YOU WILL BRING:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting experience including manufacturing, public and private work environments.
- A CPA (or current CPA candidate)
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and functions.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines timely and accurately in a fast pace working environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, complete work with accuracy and speed and strive for professional growth within the department and company.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:https://libertydiversified-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=947&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992489&company_id=16408&version=1&byBusinessUnit=&bycountry=&bystate=&byRegion=&bylocation=&keywords=&byCat=&proximityCountry=&postalCode=&radiusDistance=&isKilometers=&tosearch=no&city
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Comprised of seven companies, Liberty Diversified International (LDI) is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and is one of the largest privately held companies in the Midwest. Since our inception in 1918, we have diversified by investing in companies that share our values, have outstanding people, display growth potential in their respective markets, and realize benefit from our shared services.
For nearly 100 years, our values – Caring, Innovation, Trust and Excellence – have guided our day-to-day activities. We believe that when our employees are aligned with these values, we create superior solutions and service for our customers. With roots in the corrugated fiberboard business, today we are 1,400 employees strong and operate in the core markets of paper and packaging, building products and workplace environments. The LDI family of companies includes Liberty Carton, Liberty Paper, Harbor Packaging, Safco, Verscene and Immedia.
Learn more about our company: www.LibertyDiversified.com
Learn more about careers with us: http://jobs.libertydiversified.com/
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer.
Women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Only candidates who meet the minimum job requirements will be considered.
Unsolicited resumes from independent recruiters or recruitment agencies will not be considered.
New Hope, Minnesota, United States