Must be able to properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures prior to using this equipment.
- Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Complete all required forms and work orders.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years general experience in building trades, plumbing (interior and exterior required), repair and replacement maintenance or handy work
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be flexible, willing to work on call and after hours for emergency situations in the community
- Able to adapt in a fast paced and ever changing environment
Applicants must pass a background check and have an acceptable driving record.