- Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Subject Matter Expert in Medicare or Medicaid or Health care entity.
- Proficiency in Medicaid Provider Enrollment System Functions.
- Three (3) years of full-time supervisor/management experience in Medicaid, Medicare or other large-scale medical claims processing system
- Great customer relation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
Following skills would be a “PLUS”:
- Proficient with MS OFFICE
- Experience with SQL and writing and executing SQL queries
- Knowledge for RDBMS concepts
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, team oriented, self-motivated
- Familiarity with Affordable Care Act
- Previous experience in a DDI effort
- PMP Certification
- MITA business process areas
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS: http://jobs.exelare.com/jobsWidget/index.html#companyId=cbiz_cnsi&userId=Admin
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
- Annual and Other Paid Leave
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Savings Plan
- Tuition & Training Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.