Overview: NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $130 billion in fixed income and equity securities and approximately 70 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities: The Technology Strategies Analyst supports the Portfolio Management team by implementing solutions to facilitate monitoring of portfolio risk, exposures, performance and investment strategies. The Analyst works at the intersection of finance and technology, utilizing various technological strategies to engineer processes and tools to deliver analytics and improve operational efficiencies. The Analyst will gain knowledge of various analytics, the financial markets, and the investment management process through formal and informal training including working with senior members of the Portfolio Management team on projects and tasks. The Analyst will often be asked to perform ad hoc analysis or develop rapid response solutions to problems or processes. Additionally, the Analyst will work in cross-functional groups with the IT and Enterprise Data departments to deliver long-term initiatives to the Portfolio Management group.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong academic background
- High degree of aptitude in quantitative and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and investments
- Demonstrated interest in learning techniques and technologies such as statistical analysis (Excel, R, Matlab), data management (SQL), enterprise application development (C#, Python), reporting (SSRS, Tableau)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Drive to perform at a high level under pressure and time constraints
- Achieved or willing to work toward a professional designation (e.g., CFA)
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.