Overview: NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $130 billion in fixed income and equity securities and approximately 70 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities: The Senior Analyst will be involved in the day-to-day management and trading of the fixed income portfolios of NISA's clients. Working alongside other members of the Portfolio Management team, the Senior Analyst's duties may include monitoring portfolio risk exposures, identifying investment opportunities and transacting in relevant financial markets, interacting with the broker-dealer community, and analyzing portfolio performance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Financial industry knowledge commensurate with 5 or more years of experience, including 3 or more years of experience in the management or trading of dollar-denominated, investment grade fixed income securities (e.g. U.S. Treasuries, corporate bonds)
- High degree of aptitude in analytical and quantitative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.