Ooma's sales team is looking to hire a transactional-oriented Senior Inside Sales representative to join our growing organization. This role will be calling small business owners across the country with the goal of selling them our award winning VOIP business phone solution. Ooma's sales cycle is both fast paced and dynamic presenting sales people with the opportunity to earn a general base plus a non-capped commission. You will join a sales force of highly energetic people that work together as a team to reach personal and team goals every month.
The Senior Inside Sales Rep should be a hunter with a track record of successful credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels of the organization. PC Magazine and Consumer Reports have both rated Ooma as the best phone service in America for 5-years running!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone. The SDR will make several hundred calls per day utilizing an auto dialer, however, out of those dials you may speak to 20-30 prospects.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
• Successfully, manage and overcome prospect objections.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Outbound Sales and with preferred auto-dialer experience.
• Tenacity, discipline and focus.
• Excelled communication skills.
- Previous sales experience required
Preferred Skills & Education
• SMB sales experience preferred, specifically within telesales
• Previous experience with Salesforce.com strongly preferred
• Undergraduate degree, preferred
Compensation: Hourly plus Uncapped Commission!
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Opportunity employer.