Salary $18 – $28 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Electrical experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
NxEdge is a world class company providing vertically integrated solution to the Semiconductor market. Our expertise in Engineering Material Coatings (EMC) allows global leading chip manufacturers and OEM equipment makers to achieve next generation technologies.
Under general supervision, responsible for repairs, adjustments, and ongoing maintenance of Machines. Be a creative and proactive contributor, focused on continued improvement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities – Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of chemical processing equipment and facilities including air compressors, air dryers, blowers, power supplies, fans, blowers pumps and other production support equipment – Oversees installation of new and/or existing equipment
– Reads and understands mechanical blueprints, equipment manuals and schematics – Submits recommendations to department supervisor for upgrades or changes – Conducts periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required – Determines frequency and performs PMs as needed to minimize MTBF for production equipment
– Responsible to maintain and update maintenance logs and records.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Basic electrical and control diagnosis, repair and maintenance – Basic fabrication experience using machine shop equipment is required
– Experience in performing rebuilds of pumps, heaters and heat exchangers is necessary
– Familiarity working with 480/227v and 208/120v is required
– Familiarity with plumbing a plus
– A high school diploma or equivalent – Plus 0-3 years’ experience