We are looking for an experienced electrician that has vast knowledge and experience in integration and fabrication of electromechanical systems and subsystems into government platforms in a rapid research and development environment.
1. 20 plus years in integration and fabrication of electromechanical systems.
2. Ability to interpret electromechanical drawings and schematics.
3. Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment.
4. Identifying and creating a Bill Of Material.
5. Inventory of all material for each specific project.
6. Extensive experience in conduit (aluminum, stainless steel, rigid and IMC) bending and integration in tight spaces that are open to the elements.
Desired Skills/Other Considerations
1. Experience with integration of electromechanical systems in Shipping Modules/ Containers.
If you require accessibility assistance for open position, please contact the Human Resources Department (Located in NJ) at EPS Corporation.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) / AA Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / LGBT are encouraged to apply