CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
Blackrock Resources has an immediate need for Mid and Sr Level Piping Designers for our Industrial Engineering client located just north of downtown Pittsburgh. Local candidates only please. These will be contract to hire roles and Blackrock Resources will provide holidays, PTO and partially paid health benefits while on a six month contractual period.
• Minimum 10 years of piping design experience
• AutoCAD 2D proficient, 3D beneficial
• Ability to read and understand P & ID’s
• Experienced with U/G piping
• Process and utility piping experience in an industrial environment
• Experienced in piping design for steel mill piping including melt shops and continuous casters
• Familiar with FRP piping design and supporting
• Familiar with isometric drawings and bills of material
• Able to conduct field investigations to verify pipe routing
• Initiates engineering drawings for a complex area of the project in conformance with the project requirements with little or no supervision.
• Prepares complete piping designs including, plans, sections, details, bills of material.
• Reviews drawings supplied by vendors, clients and other disciplines that affect the piping design.
• Conducts field investigation to obtain information to route and support piping.
• Checks piping drawings prepared by others in the group
BlackRock Resources has been providing project expertise to some of the most significant projects in the USA. Our teams have been instrumental in the success of medium to large-scale ventures. BlackRock Resources can provide a full Field PMO or simply supplement your current team with personnel with skillsets to ensure your projects’ success. We partner with owners/operators to ensure that the quality and accuracy of the final deliverable meets the project requirements. We service companies in the oil and gas industry, renewable energy, RNG, LNG, and construction industry.
BlackRock Resources was founded in Canonsburg, PA in 2012 with the mission of providing professional staffing and consulting services to the energy (Oil, Gas, Renewables) industry. We quickly became the go to firm for experienced project personnel and have been a trusted partner to many of the operators and services providers in the industry. In 2015, we expanded our services to include engineering and field services which today has a team with over 350 years of experience. We continued to deliver the exceptional services but entered several new markets in 2019 including infrastructure, construction, power and utilities industries. We landed 13 on the fastest growing companies in the Pittsburgh region. Today our niche market firm is dedicated to supplying the industry’s best talent and resources to our customers. Whether our clients are modest-sized start-ups or large, well-established corporations, we make the same commitment to helping them meet the multi-faceted challenges of their projects. At BlackRock Resources, we are flexible problem-solvers eager to put decades of hands-on experience to work for you.