Purpose of Job: Process inventory movement through the warehouse utilizing an ERP system. Includes, accurate receiving of all materials into our inventory database, picking product for sales orders utilizing a pick plan, prepping product for shipment, and scanning products into our warranty database. Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Provide internal and external customer service and support through a ticketing system, email, phone calls etc.
Location Maple Grove, MN
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create and Manage pick plans for accurate and timely order completion. Responsible to evaluate inventory variances including verifying bin locations and communicating corrective action plans with supervisor.
• Schedule all pick-ups for outbound freight. Ensure each order is processed, packed, and shipped to the proper shipping location based on the sales order by the end of each day.
• Provide freight quotes to sales, purchasing, production and management to assist in sales order processing. Complete other orders requesting freight quotes from outside vendors.
• Pick product from the warehouse based on a pick plan for sales orders.
• Receive and verify all incoming inventory to \"FG\" stock in a timely manner to minimize receiving or transfer errors. Move physical inventory to the proper put-away bin locations on a daily basis utilizing hand held scanner device
• Quality scan all products based on sales order into the warranty database for accurate fulfillment of the sales order as well as timely completion of each order.
• Prepare shipments by packing cartons or pallets for shipment and process through the UPS or FedEx shipping systems.
• Perform cycle counts on a daily, weekly basis to ensure inventory level accuracy and physical inventory yearly.
• Interacts with customer contacts, business partners, and internal staff to resolve Sales Order issues to meet shipment dates.
• Respond to all material requests including: MAC, Install, Service, and Technician.
• Process all related reports including Fixed Bin Replenishment, MAC/Service Errors, Open PO, Reservation Errors and others as needed and directed.
• Updated all work performed in our service ticketing system.
• Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
• Verify physical inventory for purchase orders or RMAs (returns) and communicate discrepancies to customer service or purchasing agent.
• 24 hour standby duties on a rotating scheduled basis as directed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Accountability - Demonstrates an understanding of the link between one's own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one's job with the broader goals in mind. Takes personal ownership in organization's success.
Customer Focus - Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer.
• Strong computer skills and related applications (Excel, Peoplesoft, SL Dynamics, SAP, UPS and FedEx freight application experience a plus)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to multi-task and resolve difficult situations
• Good logistic skills.
• Familiarity with shipping practices and procedures
• I/P, telephony or computer product knowledge desired
• Certification on forklift equipment.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• 3 years of Warehouse experience
• 3 years of inventory knowledge
• 3 years customer service
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, ERP.
Black Box is a leading technology solutions provider. Our mission is to accelerate our customers' business by valuing relationships with our team members, clients and stakeholders. By continuously growing our knowledge, we remain relevant in the market and are in a superior position to help customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. Through our values, such as innovation, ownership, transparency, respect and open-mindedness, we deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 2,500+ team members in 24 countries and growing. Black Box is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AGC Networks.
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.
What's in it for You?
Joining Black Box means you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting, highly visible projects with our customers. You'll get to know large and small organizations across the world and work to deliver best in class IT solutions. You'll be rewarded with a variety of experiences, development opportunities and exposure to some of the world's most admired companies. In addition to these rewarding experiences, you'll have access to our comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Our program continues to evolve to meet the needs of our dynamic workforce by providing a variety of benefits which are applicable and competitive for each country & region.
About Black Box
Black Box is the trusted global solutions integrator and digital technology partner. With nearly 45 years of experience connecting people and devices, we are an organization of top technical professionals dedicated to delivering solutions and services that help organizations design, build, manage, and secure their communications and IT infrastructure and networks. Technologies include 5G/OnGo, connected buildings, digital workplace, multisite deployments, data centers, and IoT.
We also design and manufacture award-winning products for Pro AV, KVM, cabling, and networking known for their advanced functionality, flawless performance, outstanding reliability and fail-safe security. We deliver high-value technology services and products through our values, such as innovation, ownership, transparency, respect and open-mindedness combined with our global presence and 2,500+ team members in 24 countries and growing. Black Box is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AGC Networks.
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.
Now more than ever, businesses rely on Black Box to deliver products that make working remotely or in expanded workspaces secure, simple, and safe.
For over forty years, Black Box has been a world-leading provider of premier IT infrastructure solutions. Today, we continue to design and manufacture award-winning products for Pro AV, KVM, cabling and networking known for their advanced functionality, flawless performance, outstanding reliability and fail-safe security. Our solutions are used every day in government, education, commercial enterprises and any other organization that requires the utmost quality and performance from their IT infrastructure.
On top of creating industry-leading products, Black Box demonstrates every day a complete commitment to providing our customers with the best technical support and service in the industry. Our award-winning, dedicated support staff works around the clock to ensure our customers’ systems are always up and running optimally. They are truly as important to the successful IT, communications and business operations of our customers as the powerful products and solutions we deliver. WE ARE HIRING!