PLEASE DIRECT ALL RESUMES TO: [email protected]
Sterling Site Access Solutions LLC is a national vertically integrated site access service provider to the North American Energy Infrastructure Marketplace. An Illinois based company, with facilities located across the country, including regional construction offices, distribution centers and world class manufacturing facilities. As a data driven company, Sterling provides complete turnkey ground protection products and services to the transmission & distribution, renewables, civil and oil & gas markets. Sterling is committed to developing our employees, providing best in class customer service and being responsible stewards of the environment.
The primary goal of the Project Controls Administrator is to ensure the efficient, effective, accurate and timely processing of all ECS project orders in compliance with the ECS Job Lifecycle Program (policy, process, and procedure).
The primary responsibility is to serve as the internal, back-office "point-of-contact” for assigned projects. Make sure i's are dotted and t's are crossed with respect to the requirements of the business process and project documents. Ensure each order is consistently and accurately created, maintained, and eventually closed-out in both B2W and NAV. Prudently determine how to balance the demand and pressure of the day-to-day with the "best-practice” requirements of the business process to ensure the integrity of the order.
To be successful, the PCA must exercise sound judgement and decision-making in all project matters, while keeping internal stakeholders properly informed of the on-going status of the project. He/she shall provide timely communication to all project stakeholders, ensure collaboration, and make sure there is an effective hand-off of information throughout the various stages of the process. The PCA must lead by example consistently demonstrating courteous, professional, timely, efficient, and effective services to all internal and external customers.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Consistently demonstrate commitment and support for the Sterling Vision and Mission, policies, and procedures.
· Pursue continuous improvement activities to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within area of responsibility.
· Ensure compliance with the ECS Job Lifecycle Program and Delegation of Authority (DoA).
· Maintain close communication and collaboration with ECS stakeholders, particularly the PM, PA, and PCM.
· Ensure order information is properly set-up and maintained in the ERP system over the life of the project e.g., contract value, line items, change orders, taxes, cost codes, field labor and equipment costs, customer billing information, credit memos, etc.
· Create Subcontract Agreements in NAV using standardized templates for either T&M or Lump Sum.
· Create Progress Billing using AIA or NAV generated invoices
· Create Purchase Orders in NAV for material suppliers and subcontractors.
· Qualify Job Bundle documents for accuracy and completeness. Correct oversights and errors prior to release for Order Entry.
· Initiate a credit review by the Credit Department for all orders that exceed, or have the potential to exceed, a customer's credit limit PRIOR to entering the order.
· Confirm the NAV and B2W "new” vendor and/or customer creation process has been completed as required.
· Continually maintain the Job Folder with up-to-date, accurate project documentation.
· Conduct the Job Set-Up Analysis to confirm the order has been properly structured in both NAV and B2W for cost-tracking and invoicing prior to pushing to B2W Track. Verify the structure of the job in B2W Track.
· Ensure compliance to the Change Order Process. Initiate and expedite change order processing relative to customers and subcontractor agreements, and vendor purchase orders in a timely fashion. Ensure all systems are maintained accordingly.
· Monitor A/R aging. Pursue or support obtaining outstanding collections from the customer when appropriate.
· Track and maintain Job Cost Data in company ERP system(s). Ensure continuity between B2W and NAV, where required.
· Ensure the proper close-out of all projects within B2W and NAV.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
For over 72 years, Sterling has delivered innovation that matters to our customers, with expert customer service. Today we’re helping customers safely access even the most remote and complex jobsites. Our turnkey solutions come from decades spent working in all the industries we serve, at every stage of major projects. We’re headquartered in Phoenix, IL (southwest of Chicago), with additional locations in Lufkin, TX, and throughout the United States. Whether your background is in manufacturing, engineering, business, IT, or project management, we might have just the opportunity for your skills.