Markey's, a multi-state leading provider of creative audio-visual services, is seeking both Full-Time and Part-Time Event Technicians to add to our expanding team based in Indianapolis across a few of our properties. The Event Technician is a client-facing position responsible for setting up and operating a variety of high-end audio-visual equipment for live/virtual/hybrid client meetings hosted at various venues. Also responsible for trouble-shooting any issues, and tearing down (striking) equipment post-event. The shift and hours will vary depending upon business need, and some weekend work is required.
Currently hiring for both Full-Time and PRN (part-time as needed) hourly (non-exempt) opportunities, eligible for overtime! The shift and hours will vary depending upon business need, and some evening & weekend work is required.
• Must have a good working knowledge of all types of audio visual equipment including operation, set-up, troubleshooting, and explanation of equipment.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently, and follow directions from the supervisor or on-site leader.
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Must have excellent customer service skills, politely and promptly responding to client needs.
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a professional and positive manner.
• Must possess a high level of attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities.
• Ability to embrace Markey's culture and demonstrate company values, respect diversity, and follow all company policies and procedures.
Become a part of our team!
Established in 1959 and with more than 60 years of experience in the rental & staging industry, Markey's prides ourself in providing the BEST SERVICE and MOST DIVERSE & RELIABLE EQUIPMENT the industry has to offer. We are committed to providing a good working environment where all employees treat each other with respect and dignity, where employees are encouraged to grow personally and professionally, and we help employees produce quality results of which they can be proud.
Check us out at www.markeys.com!
Markey’s is an innovative event technology company headquartered in Indianapolis with locations in 9 states. Our employee-owners get the incredible opportunity to work in the live event industry to provide state-of-the-art equipment and service for all aspects of live production including event management, creative services, equipment rental, technical support and consultation. Working with Markey’s provides you the opportunity to hone your technical skills, travel and grow professionally with one of the top corporate audiovisual organization in the country.