Acumen, LLC is a fast paced and rapidly growing Research Company, devoted to answering cutting edge health care policy questions.
We are looking for a full-stack software developer who is familiar with Agile Software Development practices, committed to deliver high quality software products, and is able to work with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Software Developers, and QA personnel.
- Design, Develop, maintain, and improve internally and externally facing software products to collect, process, and distribute information in support of the operation of large-scale data center and project management activities
- Collaborate with Product owners and business analysts to transform evolving requirements into working applications
- Collaborate with peers and lead developers to deliver high quality software products
- Work closely with the QA team to develop and implement test plans
- Mentor Software Developers
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming foundations
- Skilled in data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in the .NET Framework (C#/VB)
- Experienced with web application, and web API development
- Experienced in relational database concepts and SQL coding constructs
- Familiar with N-Tier or service oriented architecture
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Able to think critically and problem-solve
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role
This position will be located in Burlingame, CA.