OBXtek is staffing for an Item Manager/Logistics Planner I
position located at Arlington Hall Station (Army National Guard) in Arlington, VA. The candidate is responsible for supporting the G-4 (Logistics) Division of the National Guard Bureau with a special focus on property accountability and logistics planning
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) for ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel. Standard: Resolve issues by using email, telephone, or other available means.
- Coordinate with ARNG staff, States, Territories, and District of Columbia; AMC, DA, and DLA for ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel. Coordinate and resolve issues by email, telephone, or other available means IAW statutory, regulatory, DoD, HQDA, and AMC guidance and requirements
- Validate reported excess materiel for ARNG. At a minimum use ARNG G4 EOH database, Global Combat Supply System - Army (GCSS-A), and other automated systems to validate reported excess quantities .
- Provide input and develop functional programs of instruction, manuals, and guidance for ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel.
- Research, analyze, identify, explain, and recommend resolution to section chief for ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel.
- Review NGB directives for compliance with statutory, regulatory, DoD, and DA guidance. If there is a problem or deficiency, then the Contractor shall notify for the section chief for further guidance .
- At a minimum use Lead Material Integrator Decision Support Tool (LMI-DST) , Global Combat Support System-Army, VANTAGE, Task Management Tool (TMT), AESIP, FEDLOG, USAFMSA, and AREM.
- Provide current on-hand and future on-hand authorizations to team lead.
- Participate and serve as a Subject Matter Expert in various working groups and forums pertaining to ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel.
- Produce a variety of products such as EXSUMs, Information Papers, Power Point Presentations specifics to ARNG Class II and Class VII materiel.
- Collaborate with other ARNG G4 staff to identify equipment sourcing solutions for both deploying units and to support training events. QualificationsMust be US Citizen and be able to obtain and retain a US DoD Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year institution.
- 6 years of experience (property book, logistics, excess equipment management) Prior military or DoD civilian/contractor experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience using the following: LMI DST, GCSS-Army, VANTAGE, TMT, AESIP, FEDLOG, USAFMSA, and AREM
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience drafting and presenting briefings for senior level leadership
- Self-directed, detail oriented in completing assigned tasks, able to adapt to changing work efforts and manage impact of shifting priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with all team members
- Demonstrative ability to use MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Availability for occasional travel
Secret Company Information
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with OBXtek's vaccination policy. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer vaccination requirements which may include any or all the following: social distancing, masks, mandatory statements regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory testing .
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People...Our Reputation.
Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers' knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine. OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.