Jan 16, 2023
WestCare Foundation, Inc.
San Antonio, TX, USA
Person in this position will be responsible for assisting the Training Director in implementing and monitoring the training calendar, serving as technical support to the agency, assisting with development and implementation of monthly training in their services area as related to trauma informed practices, dissemination of training information to, collaborating with community partners to administer required trainings. Essential Job Functions include those listed below. Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in the implementation of training
- Provided Trauma Informed, evidence-based trainings to fidelity on a consented bass
- Assist Training Director with the training calendar, including information dissemination coordination
- Attend community events and functions to help disseminate information about training to project zones
- Act as a technical advisory to training sites
- Embrace and embody the mission, vision, guiding principles, vision, and goals of WestCare Foundation; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned
QualificationsEssential Qualifications: Certifications/Licenses:
- Ability to be certified in EBPs
Experience and Competencies:
- A bachelors Degree in preferrable counseling, psychology, social work, education, or related field.
- Experience providing training services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Adherence to the highest standard of ethical conduct, especially to standards governing confidentiality
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be culturally/linguistically sensitive to populations served
Essential Physical and Mental Demands of the Job
- Work is performed primarily in a training setting.
- Frequent travel to conduct training
- Some outdoor activities may be required
- A minimum of 40 hours per week are expected but significantly more hours will be required from time to time. Completion of job duties may require working before and after normal working hours. Regular attendance is required. Being able to work as many hours as is necessary to complete job tasks is a required and essential duty of this position.
The employee must be able to perform the following essential duties and activities with or
without accommodation: Physical Demands:
- Requires mobility and physical activity: Having an adequate range of body motion and mobility to work in an office or outdoor environment including standing and walking (even and uneven surfaces), sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional lifting and carrying of up to 10 pounds. Use of computer and telephone systems is required which includes coordination of eye and hand, and fine manipulation by the hands (typing, writing, and working with files).
- Requires talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Talking is required to impart oral information to employees and the public, and in those activities in which the employee is required to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to others accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Requires hearing: Hearing is required to receive and communicate detailed information through oral communication.
- Requires seeing: Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less and at distance. This factor is required to complete paperwork for many of the employees essential job functions and to observe client behavior and activities in and out of the facility.
- The normal work routine involves no exposure to human blood, body fluids or tissues. However, exposure or potential exposure may be required as a condition of employment. Appropriate personal protective equipment will be readily available to every employee.
- Requires the ability to collect and analyze complex numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions.
- Requires the ability to work and cooperate with co-workers, managers, the public and employees at all levels to exchange ideas, information, instructions, and opinions.
- Requires the ability to work under stress and in emotionally charged settings.
- The ability to defend oneself and co-workers in mentally/verbally abusive situations using approved mental/verbal de-escalation techniques.
$52,000.00 - $65,000.00 Salary/year
NO Security Clearance