This position will oversee the marketing of products to customers and management of relationships. The focus is to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and customer service interactions within their sector. This position collaborates closely with company management to determine sales strategies, market entry points for new products, and marketing initiatives.
· Identifies potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
· Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
· Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
· Develops new applications by preparing specifications, conferring with production manager.
· Preparing and maintaining customer contracts.
· Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
· Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
· Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
· Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
· Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
· Identifying industry trends.
· Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
· Enters all client information, contact data and sales notes in CRM system.
Meeting sales goals
Managing T&E budget
Detailed notetaking and record keeping
Communication and relationship building
Ownership and personal accountability
Employee Paid Benefits, PTO, 401K and Bonus Program
Lodge Lumber is a premier regional provider of high-quality industrial and commercial forest products. Since 1940, our family-owned business has grown and prospered with our combination of personalized service, custom solutions and efficient delivery.