Responsibilities: We are seeking one full-time, 1st shift Quality Inspectors with the following job responsibilities:
· Must be able to properly use all basic measuring instruments.
· Capable of reading and interpreting simple and complex engineering drawings.
· Must have a working knowledge of GD&T and capability to inspect product to same.
· Documentation inspections: Certificate of conformance, material certifications, special process certifications, etc..
· Dimensional and Visual Inspections
· First Article experience per AS9102
· CMM experience a plus.
· PC experience: Inspection plans, Email, Word, Excel etc…
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Read and write English
· 5+ Years experience in Quality
· Flexible Working Over-Time
· Must be detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
· US Person eligible to work in the US. US Persons” include US Citizen, permanent US resident, asylees and refugees.
Aero Fluid Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
Aero Fluid Products is an aerospace manufacturer of highly engineered mechanical/electrical components.