Title: Client Service Manager, Government
Reporting to: Client Success Director
Location: We hiring multiple individuals to support VA hospital locations across Pennsylvania. Ideal candidates will be based in or near Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Wilmington, Wilkes-Barre, Coatesville, Altoona, and/or Butler.
This position will be on-site 5 days each week, Monday - Friday.
If outcomes improvement and patient-centered care are your passion, then we want to speak with you! We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and committed individual to work as a Client Service Manager on-site with our hospital client at the designated Veteran’s Administration Medical facility.
Get Well’s Client Service Manager is responsible for effective product utilization and successful outcomes for the Get Well system at their designated client hospitals. The Client Service Manager is a partner to hospital staff, advising on how Get Well can drive and support patient-centered care practices. This position collaborates with hospital staff and internal teams to gain alignment on the interactive patient care blueprint for success. Ultimately, the Client Service Manager will take the Get Well program to the next level by driving nurse engagement, focusing on increased utilization, and leading projects of functionality to drive outcomes.
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with all nursing staff, hospital administrators and other key client contacts; Serve as one of the primary points of contact in our account model for the client, providing superior customer service to patients, nurses, administrators, other staff members. Actively solicit staff and patient feedback; communicate results to appropriate representatives
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic and clinical outcomes achievement plans for the account; Advise client on the roadmap for achieving outcomes, our interactive patient care tools and their effectiveness regarding outcomes as well as the overall utilization of the Get Well system
- Support key executive meetings to review the strategic plan on ROI
- Deliver and support a strong client training program for assigned facilities and/or region.
- Educate and facilitate participation in research
- Monitor client satisfaction and quality goals by facilitating regular project status meetings with appropriate hospital representatives. Continuously communicate updates to hospital staff regarding all aspects of the use and status of system
- Drive utilization of the Get Well system by conducting quarterly account review meetings pertaining to account roadmap; conduct nurse and staff training, orienting them on the functionality and use of the system; actively participate in hospital staff nursing and steering committee meetings promoting interactive patient care
- Monitor system utilization daily; identify and address any “hot spot” areas of underutilization; continuously work with staff to improve system utilization, as well as provide recommendations for improvement
- Serve as the project manager on all development, content and configuration requests for the hospital; oversee and ensure prompt resolution of operational issues/complaints. Execute and manage the action plan for implementing features and functionality to achieve strategic outcome objectives
- Create, audit and maintain system content or work with the Client Innovation Get Well team to create hospital specific content
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent 4-6 years military work experience required
- Clinical experience preferred
- Previous experience working within a hospital or other healthcare environment required
- Previous military personnel and veterans are encouraged to apply
- Previous project management and training experience preferred
- Demonstrated history of service excellence
- Occasional travel to our Bethesda, MD headquarters required
- Must be willing to submit to a federal government background check and regular drug testing
- Must be able to meet all client specific requirements, including immunizations and screening
- Flexibility in schedule required; may require occasional weekend availability
- Must be able to meet all requirements of immunizations and screenings, including vaccination for COVID-19
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy and Federal, State, and local regulations
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional relationship builder, understanding the nuances of internal hospital relationships and how to operate appropriately and effectively in the hospital environment to drive deliverables
- Dynamic communicator; ability to motivate and influence others through fact-based client and product understanding, combined with genuine passion for the product and hospital outcomes
- Customer service focus – we are each individually committed to our client experience
- Thrives in an environment of uncertainty - no two days are the same on the job so you need to have a strong sense of flexibility and ability to “go with the flow”
- Ability to work as part of a remote team and maintain Get Well focus while on client site
- Desire to make a meaningful impact on hospital outcomes and patient’s lives
- Willing to work evening/weekend hours as needed
- Willing to support occasional travel
About Get Well:
We are a global digital health company with more than 20 years of experience improving patient engagement. Through partnerships with some of the most progressive hospitals and health systems in the world, we use digital technology to improve the healthcare experience for patients, their families, and clinicians.
The estimated pay scale for this position is between $60,000 and $70,000 in base salary, plus potential commission of $11,000 at goal. Base salary is dependent upon many factors including, but not limited to, education, experience, and skills. This range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This position is eligible for an annual bonus, along with Get Well’s comprehensive benefit package, 401K and incentive plans, exceptionally generous paid-time away, paid leave programs, wellness reimbursement, cell phone subsidy, peer recognition programs, health advocacy and employee assistance programs, pet insurance, and so much more.
Get Well is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Technical Customer Service, Corporate Development and Training, General-Other: Training-Instruction, Program Management, Project Management, General-Other: Sales-Business Development, Hospital-Clinic Administration, Account Management (Non-Commissioned), Customer Training