· Mechanical and Electrical installation of new and remanufactured die casting machines and peripheral equipment.
· Technical support for customers via telephone or on-site service
· Report writing to document work and/or recommendations to customers
· Extensive travel in North America. Periodic travel to Europe
· Physical labor may include lifting 50lb tools and/or parts.
· Hard Worker
· Results oriented
· Associates degree in technical field or 5 years’ experience in technical field.
· Driver’s license
· Good Communication skills, oral and written
Frech USA is the North American subsidiary of Oskar Frech, Schnordorf Germany. Beyond die casting machines, the Frech Group companies also include important market Brands like Robamat, Meltec, VDS and Spesima.
Frech USA is a growing enterprise as the North American customers choose German Technology and the world class parts and service of their team based in Michigan City, IN