May 22, 2023
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
Austin, TX, USA
Installation - Maint - Repair
We are the leading installation and service company of draft beer, cocktails, coffee, soda etc. systems. We service the Austin, San Antonio and Houston markets.
- We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction.
- As a technician you will be responsible for installing all different types of draft systems. This involves manual labor. You will also be visiting customers sites and diagnosing and repairing their systems.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Proven field service experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- English literacy.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Familiarity with tools and applications.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience ($18-$22 per hour)
Health insurance provided after 30 days
Company cell phone
This is a full time position. Average work week consists of 35 -45 hours. We operate throughout the state of Texas; trips to other cities are common and will require early morning departures and occasionally overnight stays. Please only inquire if you live in the Austin and surrounding area.
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
General-Other: Installation-Maintenance-Repair, General-Other: Construction-Skilled Trades
NO Security Clearance