A Field Training Specialist provides on-the-job education to newly hired employees as well as enhanced education to current employees to instruct on policies, procedures and initiatives and their impact on the ability to perform job requirements
Please Click link to apply:
- Assists with development and scheduling training programs for all levels of the organization using a variety of delivery methods including online, conference call and in person training sessions.
- Utilizes the latest adult learning techniques in a corporate training environment.
- Provides programs that are vibrant and engaging for employees and trainees.
- Ensures that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry.
- Prepares hard copy training materials and presentations for employees and with the approval of management.
- Tracks and evaluates monitory strategies to ensure that employees are performing job duties according to training.
- Will be required to act as a substitute Community Manager.
- Will be required to travel to locations to manage properties, prepare for new employee and train employee on site.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma Equivalent is required, College degree preferred.
- 3 years property management required with 2 years of successful CM/GM experience including consistently meeting community goals and maintaining excellent employee and resident relations.
- Successful individual and small group trainer experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must have good problem solving and decision-making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work non-standard business hours (evenings and weekends may be required)
- Ability to ensure fluid operational continuity of service for team and residents during a CM transition.
REPORTS TO: Training Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Some supervisory responsibilities when temporarily managing communities
JOB CATEGORY: Human Resources
POSITION CLASS: Administrative
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness – Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each other’s ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way – Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and teamwork – Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes – Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives – This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
COMPENSATION: $50,000. $54,000./Yr (Based on experience)
LOCATION: Central and Southeast Florida - covering communities where needed and regional offices.
Lakeshore embraces Diversity and Inclusion, and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Marketing Communications, Property Management, Hotel-Lodging Management, Customer Training
$50,000. - $55,000./Yr (Based on experience)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; Continually required to sit; Occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds.