Mar 29, 2023
AMEWAS American Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc.
Patuxent River, MD
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
AMEWAS, Inc., is a Department of Defense (DoD) Contractor supporting our Federal customers nationwide. We are headquartered in California, Maryland with satellite offices in Orlando, Florida and San Diego, California. At AMEWAS, Inc., you will find a community where people bond around shared values, feel valued and have a voice in decisions that affect them. Our employees achieve success through continuous learning and high performance; they are constantly recognized by our customers and peers. Join us to find out why. The position:
AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and talented Sr. Cyber Vulnerability Researcher to support Cyber Pass.
This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category Cyber Security Engineer.
About the location:
Patuxent River, Maryland #1 City Hiring the Most High-Tech Workers (California-Lexington Park, Maryland). To learn more about our surrounding location, please visit: Visit St. Mary’s.
A typical day as a Sr. Cyber Vulnerability Researcher may include:
- Performing reverse engineering on binaries associated with avionics systems
- Supporting our Federal Government client on-site at the Patuxent River, MD location
- Working closely with the government customer
- Performing cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within Windows/Linux environments
- Performing static and dynamic analysis
- Applying and/or developing highly advanced principles, concepts, and tactics
- Developing information which extends knowledge within the field
- Identifying issues and vulnerabilities associated with the development and implementation of operational programs
Skills crucial to success at AMEWAS, Inc.:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering/Master Degree & 10 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience
- Experience with cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within embedded systems
- Experience with cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within Windows/Linux environments
- Experience with static and dynamic analysis
- Experience with highly advanced principles, concepts, and tactics
- Ability to identify issues and vulnerabilities associated with the development and implementation of operational programs
- Experience with Python
- DoD Top Secret security clearance
Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and discretion. Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets. Is reliable, possesses initiative, and works well as an individual or part of a team.
Physical environment and working conditions:
The physical environment requires the employee to work in an office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday. Work is physically comfortable. The employee has discretion about sitting, walking, standing, etc.
The employee may be required to travel short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to report to offices or buildings near the work site.
Refer to a friend:
If you know someone who may be interested, please share this posting. We are a growing team and there may be more opportunities like this one here at AMEWAS, Inc.!
More about Us:
AMEWAS, Inc. a Department of Defense (DoD) contractor, has provided support to our Federal customers for over 35 years. One of our missions is to find the best available talent to meet our organizational objectives. We closely measure performance, provide varying incentives, and strive to develop top performers. We value diversity. We celebrate the differences and uniqueness each employee brings to help us accomplish our goals. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
AMEWAS participates with E-Verify to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
It is the policy of AMEWAS, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Additionally, AMEWAS, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known or perceived disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 301-863-7102. Finally, AMEWAS, Inc. strictly follows guidelines regarding the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Be sure to check out the rest of our website at www.amewas.com for more information about our company.
Our excellent benefits and perks:
Staying connected to our core values sets us apart from our competition! AMEWAS recognizes and rewards performance, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development, optimum working conditions, and unique benefits; some of which are listed below:
To learn more about our organization and our Equal Employment Opportunity policies, please visit http://www.amewas.com.It is the policy of AMEWAS, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Additionally, AMEWAS, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known or perceived disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 301-863-7102. Finally, AMEWAS, Inc. strictly follows guidelines regarding the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Generous tuition & training assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonuses
- Employee longevity recognition
- Community involvement & outreach
- Team building events
- Recognition program
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mobile service discount
- Discounted gym membership
Please note: AMEWAS, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes or applications submitted by a third party will not be reviewed. Job applicants only. No staffing agencies, recruiters or headhunters, please.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position
McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act (SCA): No
Remote Work Eligibility: Not eligible for remote work
Required Clearance Level: Top Secret
at American Electronic Warfare Associates (AMEWAS), Inc.
Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Systems-Process Engineering
Active DOD Top Secret