Crossroads Talent Solutions, LLC (Crossroads) is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8a Business Development participant, Department of Veterans Affairs Certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), and State of Maryland Department of Transportation Minority and Disadvantaged Owned Small Business, with over 20 years of professional experience in the military, government, and the private sectors.
Crossroads is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support one of its Clients.
Critical Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the annual operational, CES and capital budget processes.
· Assist department heads and senior staff on financial reporting and the budget
· Assist department heads and others with budget responsibility, budget management
· Prepare P&L analysis, financial forecasts and financial statements for the Vice
President, Finance, CEO, COO/CFO and Executive staff, Board and Audit
· Support financial reporting for the client Foundation to include preparing annual
budget and forecast, board materials, and other ad hoc analysis.
· Support Month-End and Year-End close, including assistance with the annual
· Prepare monthly investment schedules.
· Manage insurance policies for the Association.
· Assist with CES on-site financial operations.
· Provide ad hoc analysis.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and
reviewing professional publications; etc.
· Implement and integrate current and future financial reporting, budgeting and
decision support systems.
· Perform other duties as required to meet goals of department and Association.
· Minimum 6-8 years’ Accounting or Finance experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA and Advanced degree required.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
· Proficient math and Excel skills.
· Computer literacy and ability to understand and use database software.
· Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential compensation information.
Veterans encouraged to apply
Crossroads Talent Solutions, LLC is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Maryland, Crossroads operates in 27 states, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Crossroads is a Department of Veteran’s Affairs Certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) 8a Business Development program participant, and State of Maryland Department of Transportation Minority and Disadvantaged Owned Small Business, with over 25 years of professional experience in the military, government, and private sectors.
Our services include Administrative Support, Recruiting, Staffing, Human Resources Consulting, and Program Management Support. Crossroads is a GSA Multiple Schedule Award (MAS) holder, 47QRAA22D007Q, March 30, 2022 through March 29, 2027, with option period to March 29, 2042.