Apprentice Myrtha Technician (involves travel across US) - $40K-$50K/YR
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
Installation - Maint - Repair
Myrtha Contracting USA is looking at adding hard-working, motivated workers to its fast-growing team. The job duties of the Apprentice position include participating in extensive training and learning all applications of Myrtha Technology and products. The candidate will assist the direct supervisor on the job sites and will perform various duties related to the installation of the different parts of the swimming pools. Over time, the apprentice is expected to develop his knowledge of the different skills needed to install all parts and components of a Myrtha Pool.
After 90 days, the Apprentice is expected to have acquired the base skills of membrane welding and a performance review will be conducted to evaluate a possible promotion to the level of Junior Field Technician.
· Work hours are typically from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
· Travel across the US will be required.
We take company rules very seriously and enforce immediate termination for fighting, drugs, excess drinking in the housing, tardiness, excessive absenteeism, poor performance and not keeping the housing clean and peaceful. Please note that some job sites are drug and alcohol-free
· Payday is on Friday every 2 weeks.
· Performance reviews are done after the first 90 days and a potential promotion is determined by the skills acquired and time with the company.
· The company offers 12 PTO days per year, which are gained as 1 per month. Sick days are a total of 7 per year. An employee will have access to PTO days after completing 4 months of employment.
· Holidays are per our company calendar and include 11 days per year.
The company provides health insurance, vision, and dental, 401k, short- and long-term disability as well as life insurance.
Myrtha Contracting USA is looking at adding hard-working, motivated members to its fast-growing team. Working with the world leader in the aquatics industry, we drive innovation, develop new technologies, and deliver excellence in all areas of our business. Our work in building competition and free-form pools has revolutionized the industry delivering efficient, flexible, smart solutions to the most complex challenges.