Crossroads Talent Solutions, LLC (Crossroads) is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8a Business Development participant, Department of Veterans Affairs Certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), and State of Maryland Department of Transportation Minority and Disadvantaged Owned Small Business, with over 20 years of professional experience in the military, government, and the private sectors.
Crossroads is seeking a logistics data analyst to support the United States Marine Corps Forces, Pacific (MARFORPAC) G4 Logistics Division by conducting logistical analysis, developing reports, recommending actions or updates to Campaign Orders, operations plans and contingency plans (OPLANs/CONPLANs), Execution Orders, plans and policy for MARFORPAC, and associated documents for the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command (USINDOPACOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR).
· Establish frequent communications between appropriate organizational leadership across MARFORPAC, Headquarters, Marine Corps, US Indo-Pacific Command, I and III Marine Expeditionary Forces, and Joint components. Data points from each conversation will be collected into summary reports as required.
· Attend meetings within MARFORPAC G4 as well as outside the directorate on an as-required basis and at minimum record and submit meeting minutes in a timely fashion to support exercise battle rhythm.
· Attend service and joint planning meetings (JPM) to support development of Marine Corps and Joint initiatives aimed at identifying and mitigating gaps in logistics staff estimates and planning. Contractor should be able to articulate stakeholder issues, concerns, and positions, as well as represent and assess component-level logistics issues and concerns. It is estimated that there will be 1-3 JPMs per week.
· Provide ad hoc refinements to staff estimates that incorporate all-domain requirements and considerations to support executive decision-making. Refinements should be in accordance with JP 5-0, as well as relevant marine corps logistics planning documents.
· Utilize data obtained through daily and weekly tasks to develop assessments that are reviewed at bi-weekly LOE-4 Working Group meetings at minimum, the plan should outline the objectives and scope of each project and serves as an official point of reference for the project teams and stakeholders.
· Provide weekly updates on staffing efforts from within MARFORPAC G4 pertaining to LOE-4.
· Ensure the Government is updated on completed work by providing workload updates monthly.
· Conduct logistical analysis to recommend actions or updates to Campaign Orders, OPLAN/CONPLANs, Execution Orders, plans and policy for MARFORPAC and associated documents for the USINDOPACOM AOR.
· Coordinate with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR)/Governmental Technical Personnel (GTP) to ensure that designated copies of deliverables are retained in the appropriate location.
· Analyze, develop reports, and recommend actions or updates to OPLANs/CONPLANs, logistical concepts of operations plans and support plans for Marine Forces in the USINDOPACOM AOR.
· As it pertains to regional engagements, provide recommendations regarding conventional force employment, survivability and lethality-enhancing concepts, capabilities, technologies, and solutions. Further develop recommendations for effectively balancing operational requirements against limited, available resources.
· As it pertains to regional engagements, develop concepts of operations and employment, and provide recommendations to enhance the survivability of Joint/Allied/Partner logistics systems and capabilities against threats from potential adversaries to increase operational effectiveness.
· As it pertains to regional engagements, conduct analysis of operational plans, and develop concepts regarding operations, expansion, re-engineering, and transformation of infrastructure and provide recommendations to improve plans and concepts.
· As it pertains to deliberate planning, identify, and provide recommendations to mitigate vulnerabilities in the execution of Theater Security Cooperation Engagement Plans, Exercises, Operations, Activities, and Investments, Operations Plans, Contingency Plans, and Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations.
· As it pertains to theater security cooperation, provide recommendations for the integration of U.S. Marine sustainment forces with those of allies and partners. Recommendations shall include theater sustainment strategies, intra-theater distribution and infrastructure improvements, and opportunities to rapidly close the force.
· Lead cross-functional planning teams to develop and refine staff estimates that incorporate all-domain requirements and considerations in support of Joint or Service initiatives.
· Collect and aggregate Defense Readiness Reporting System-Strategic (DRRS-S) input from across MARFORPAC G4 in accordance with monthly submission timeline.
· Provide analysis of operations, activities, and investments to validate and rehearse concepts from operational plans, concept of operations plans, and support plans to inform associated annexes and appendices.
· Ad hoc develop recommendations for the conduct of operational logistics during the development of joint and combined Command Post Exercises (CPXs), Field Training Exercises (FTXs), and Tabletop Exercises (TTXs) to rehearse plans and train operational commanders and staffs.
· Develop recommendations regarding the design, management, and maintenance of operational training and exercise scenario information to include joint operating environments, command and control, fires, intelligence, logistics, force protection, fires, and opposing forces/situational forces campaign plans.
· Assess exercise events through observation and develop recommendations for sustained future operations.
· Conduct evaluation of designated activities during joint and combined training and exercise events, interoperability workshops, tabletop exercises, and senior leader seminars.
· Develop and recommend Critical Commander Information Requirements and Friendly Force Information Requirements.
· Contribute to After-Action Reviews (AAR) and lessons learned following the conclusion of each supported event.
· Serve as a member of the future operations working group, attend scheduled in-progress reviews and confirmation briefs for specified exercises and prepare and deliver associated meeting minutes. Anticipated monthly however the contractor may be required to attend more frequently as part of exercises, OAI lifecycles and associated battle rhythms.
Required Personnel Requirements:
· U.S. Citizens
· Obtain / retain a favorably adjudicated TS/SCI clearance; At least interim clearances required at time of award.
Minimum Personnel Requirements:
· Experience working with and creating data architectures.
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· The contractor must possess strong experience in using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building, and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations.
· Advanced proficiency with using Microsoft applications such as Excel, Teams, Word, Power Point, etc.
· Four-year College degree in an area dealing with statistical analysis.
Desired Personnel Requirements:
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
· Comfort working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The contractor must have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve supportability outcomes.
· Provide excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams. A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques. Contractor must have Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.; experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, and SQL.
· Familiarity with Marine Corps and Joint planning processes, componency, and operational logistics support concepts.
· Camp Smith, Hawaii
Veterans encouraged to apply
Crossroads Talent Solutions, LLC is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Maryland, Crossroads operates in 27 states, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Crossroads is a Department of Veteran’s Affairs Certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) 8a Business Development program participant, and State of Maryland Department of Transportation Minority and Disadvantaged Owned Small Business, with over 25 years of professional experience in the military, government, and private sectors.
Our services include Administrative Support, Recruiting, Staffing, Human Resources Consulting, and Program Management Support. Crossroads is a GSA Multiple Schedule Award (MAS) holder, 47QRAA22D007Q, March 30, 2022 through March 29, 2027, with option period to March 29, 2042.