Why Work at Kohler Co.?
- Bachelor’s degree in ABET accredited engineering or engineering technology program.
- Technical quality background, with five+ years of experience in manufacturing operations working with quality improvement methods.
- Technical knowledge of machining operations is recommended.
- Advanced degree or track record of high performance, significant problem-solving and results with demonstrated competency at the prior level may be considered as an alternative to up to 2 years of work experience.
- Must be assertive in preventive action activities.
- Ability to effectively interface with Operations team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must be able to manage and drive change.
- Must be able to lead, motivate and develop others.
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!About Us
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact [email protected]
. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.